CBD and our four-legged friends
Just like CBD has helped humankind for long time, our home pets: horse, dog, cat, rabbit, dwarf pig or even goat deserve the same health-improving (and even life-saving) benefits as we do.
Researchers note that our pets have the same endocannabinoid system as we do, and we experience many of the same ailments, such as pain and suffering, just like older dogs; anxiety such as a kitten hiding under the bed, cramps and lessening of inflammation. It may be that CBD oil can handle it all better.
CBD benefits for pets:
Cannabinoids (CBDs) interact with CB1 and CB2 receptors in the mammalian endocannabinoid system. Cannabinoid receptors that are endogenous to the mammalian brain and play a key role in physiological processes such as mood, memory, pain and appetite.
More CB1 receptors are located in the brain. And in particular, more CB2 receptors are found in the immune and endocrine systems.
CBD can reduce anxiety and fear. Separation anxiety, fear of fireworks, and thunder are phobias which can be eased with the correct dosage of CBD. The purpose of this hemp based product is to keep our animal friends relaxed and calm.
– CBD can help with arthritis and joint pain. Many animals, most often horses and larger breeds of dogs, tend to have mobility problems, especially in old age. Since inflammation and swelling are the main cause of joint pain, and CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, CBD can be a great fit for this type of complaint.
– CBD cannot cure cancer, but it can certainly help counteract side effects: relieve pain, increase appetite and stop seizures.
– CBD can help with glaucoma. Glaucoma is a common eye disease in all animals, especially dog breeds. CBD can help normalize eye pressure and prevent future problems.
– CBD can reduce aggressive behavior. Be sure to address the aggression of your pet by paying attention to your pet’s behavior. CBD is a great addition to this as it can help pets stay calm in situations that have triggered aggression.
– CBD can reduce the risk of epilepsy.
The dosage of GWEEPRODUCTS CBD oil for pets.
When it comes to dosing, first determine which category is right for your pet based on its body weight and species. If the symptoms improve, there may be no reason to increase your pet’s CBD daily dose.
– CBD for pets is exactly the same as CBD for humans. The only difference is body weight.
– Overdose is NOT POSSIBLE!
– Start with the lowest dose and then increase it according to the pet’s response and needs!
– Maintain consistency for two weeks before increasing the CBD dose.
Show your pet that you care and that they also deserve a good life and excellent quality of life!
We recommend that you always consult your veterinarian!
The content of this site is for informational purposes only. We are not medical experts and this should not be interpreted as medical advice. Be sure to consult doctor before undergoing CBD or other treatment.
Please, read another blog post CBD and dog’s health.